Elisha Goldstein's Top 10 Mental Help Blog Posts
Over the course of writing Mental Help blogs I have had the pleasure of writing about topics surrounding mindfulness, positive psychology, depression, stress, grieving, forgiveness, meditation, happiness, anxiety, OCD, and much more. Through your comments I have looked back and gathered the top 10 blogs that I have written.
- Past Loves and Facebook: To Connect or Not to Connect
- Breaking down Barack Obama's Psychology of Hope and how it may help you in trying times...
- Three things you can do immediately when you find yourself getting depressed
- How Mindfulness can Help You Walk Away from Stress Today
- Grieving: 7 tips to get you through the holidays
- Forgive for 'You'; 5 ways to get started today!
- This is it! Letting Go of Daily Struggle
- Your morning coffee or tea linked to happiness?
- Raising awareness: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder may be more prevalent than you think
- We've all heard of dental floss, but mental floss to prevent stress, anxiety, and depression?
Are there topics that have not been written about that you would like to see?
As always, please share your thoughts, questions and stories below. Your interaction here provides a living wisdom for us all to benefit from.
Is soulmate real - Indian - Jul 23rd 2009
I read your articels occassionally and I find them very practical and helpful. I have been married for 3 years we have a baby boy of 1 year old. I got some queries about marriage. Please consider the fact that I was born and brought up in a small indian town. But I am lucky I did my masters in US. However I chose to settle in my hometown.
My wife is also well educated. Ours is an arranged marriage. I have never seen her before marriage. It is a bit strange even in our society. But she is realted to one of my close friend. He siad that she is perfect for me. So far we dont have any problems.
But my wife thinks that I am a bit detatched emotionally.She doesn't like the idea that I like her simply becuase she is my wife. Ofcourse as a person she is very supportive, attractive...etc. But I tell her that I would like any girl in the position of my wife. But this makes her unhappy. Sometimes I take it as her girlish attitude and let go. But do you think the problem lies with me?
Thanks and Regards