Depression Article References
1. American Psychiatric Association (2013) Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.): DSM-5. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association Task Force on DSM-5.
2. Kramlinger K, Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic on depression. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Clinic; 2001.
3. Mondimore FM. Depression, the mood disease. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press; 2006.
4. American Medical Association. Essential guide to depression. New York: Pocket Books; 1998.
8. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/who-global-suicide-report/ AND http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/131056/1/9789241564779_eng.pdf?ua=1&ua=1
10. Porter R. Madness : a brief history. Oxford ; New York: Oxford University Press; 2002.
11. Mathews M. How did pre-twentieth century theories of the aetiology of depression develop? In; 2006.
12. McCullough ME, Larson DB. Religion and depression: a review of the literature. Twin Res 1999; 2: 126-136.
13. Pampallona S, Bollini P, Tibaldi G, Kupelnick B, Munizza C. Combined pharmacotherapy and psychological treatment for depression: a systematic review. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2004; 61: 714-719.
15. Goldman HH. Review of general psychiatry. New York London: Lange Medical Books/McGraw-Hill; 2000.
16. de Mello MF, de Jesus Mari J, Bacaltchuk J, Verdeli H, Neugebauer R. A systematic review of research findings on the efficacy of interpersonal therapy for depressive disorders. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2005; 255: 75-82.
17. Hollon SD, Jarrett RB, Nierenberg AA, Thase ME, Trivedi M, Rush AJ. Psychotherapy and medication in the treatment of adult and geriatric depression: which monotherapy or combined treatment? J Clin Psychiatry 2005; 66: 455-468.
18. Schlaepfer, Thomas E. et al. Rapid Effects of Deep Brain Stimulation for Treatment-Resistant Major Depression. Biological Psychiatry, 2013; 73:1204-1212.
19. Andersson G. Internet-based cognitive-behavioral self help for depression. Expert Rev Neurother 2006; 6: 1637-1642.
20. Cadieux RJ. Practical management of treatment-resistant depression. Am Fam Physician 1998; 58: 2059-2062.
21. Association AP. Practice guideline for the treatment of patients with major depressive disorder (revision). American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry 2000; 157: 1-45.
22. Lohoff FW. Overview of the Genetics of Major Depressive Disorder. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2010; 12:539-546.
25. Lakhan SE, Callaway H (2010). "Deep brain stimulation for obsessive-compulsive disorder and treatment-resistant depression: systematic review". BMC Research Notes 3: 60.
I whish I had this before - Rafael Reina - Apr 25th 2011
What else can I said but Thanks!
Few times in the Internet are documents like this one, where the good hart of knowledge peoples put the time, effort and knowledge to the service of others with no restrictions.
Documents like this one are the vivid reason for the Internet to exist and the model to follow, you are helping lots of peoples and you should be content about.
Thanks and God bless you