We are *very* pleased to have (yesterday, March 1st, 2006) debuted a comprehensive redesign of the Mental Help Net website. Our goals for this redesign were to update the site's appearance and organization. Some highlights of the update include:
- a beautiful crisp visual 'look and feel'
- a new (hopefully soothing) color scheme
- new 'puzzle piece' logo - (our aim is to give you that 'missing piece' of information you can't easily find elsewhere)
- highlighting of frequently visited topics on the home and topics pages for easy access to popular topic centers
- topic center home pages showing an organizing view of all content in each topic center at a glance
- greater use of photographic images so as to better illustrate articles and topics
Please let us know how you like the changes. If you can think of good ways to further improve our layout and navigation, we would love to hear about them. Our goal is to enable Mental Help Net to serve you better. Your feedback will help us to accomplish this goal. Thanks!