Our Sexuality and Sexual Disorders Topic Center has been Completely Updated!
Our Sexuality and Sexual Problems topic center documents have been completely updated, re-written and reworked and are now state-of-the-art references for addressing questions concerning human sexuality and sexual disorders. The revised document contains over 25 in-depth and expertly assembled pages authored by psychologist and sexuality researcher, Lorraine Benuto, Ph.D.
Sexuality topics covered in this document include:
• What Determines Healthy Sexuality: Variance is the Spice of Life
• Sexuality Changes throughout the Life Span
• A Walk Down Memory Lane: The History Of Sexual Science
• An Update: Contemporary Views And Research About Sexual Orientation
• The Sexual Response Cycle: A Historical Perspective On The Classification Of Sexual Disorders
• The Medicalization of Sex & The Little Pill that Could (e.g., Viagra ®)
• Sexual Dysfunction
• Sexual Desire Disorders , including Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder and Sexual Aversion Disorder
• Sexual Arousal Disorders: Female Arousal Disorder, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder and Male Erectile Dysfunction
• Orgasmic Disorders Introduction, Myths, Male & Female Orgasmic Disorder and
• Premature Ejaculation
• Other Sexual Disorders including Sexual Pain Disorders, The Paraphilias and Gender Identity Disorder
• Self-Help For Sexual Health
• Pros and Cons of Circumcision
• A Partners Guide To Sexual Problems
• A Reading List
• Complete References
We encourage you to check out this new material and hope you will find it helpful and informative.